[TxMt] FuzzyFileFinder in TextMate

Amiel Martin amiel at tatango.com
Wed Jan 21 22:08:37 UTC 2009

hello everyone, I've just created a simple bundle, that is really just
a proof-of-concept.

check it out here: http://github.com/amiel/fuzzyfilefinder.tmbundle/tree/master

the idea is to use Jamis Buck's FuzzyFileFinder to find files instead
of the basic ⌘T file finder
what it does different, is gives you the ability to scope the file you
are looking for by directory
and if you've ever worked on a rails project with over 20
show.html.erb files (or whatever)
you'll see why this is useful

however, this bundle isn’t quite as useful as TextMate’s ⌘T as it
is not integrated enough with TextMate.
I’m hoping that somebody will be interested in rewriting this to work
with Dialog2.

let me know what you think,
I'll be hanging out the next couple of days on irc.freenode.net
#textmate as <amiel>

-amiel

Amiel Martin
VP Engineering