[TxMt] Latex facilities

Michela michela.cameletti at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 14:41:20 UTC 2009

Hi all,
I'm new to TextMate for Latex (and actually I'm new to Mac!) so excuse me if
my question is "stupid". I've been searching for an answer to my question in
the net for a lot but I didn't find anything.
Before switching to TextMate I tried TexShop and I really like its Latex
Panel (under the Window menu) because it helps you when you don't remember a
mathematical symbol or something like that. My question is: does it exist
something similar in TextMate? I like TextMate for the project option and
the tab navigation but I miss the Latex panel and I can't prefer any of the
2 editors. What's your opinion?
Thank you very much for your help, I really appreciate it.
Michela