[TxMt] Re: End of screen

Nigel Green nigel at greenlemur.com
Sun Jan 18 18:28:27 UTC 2009

Hans posted a message about this in the week:

For that purpose I have a simple helper tmcommand "saveMe":

- Bundle Editor > New Command
- Save: Current File
- Command:
- Input: None
- Output: Discard

* Command: is really empty!

Set up your command and this "saveMe" command, then start recording a
macro and run "saveMe", then run your command (use the "cog" menu at
the bottom of the TextMate window to access and run the commands
rather than any key combos you have them saved to). Save the macro,
then when you run it the file will be saved before your commands are
processed, which should mean 'wc -l' always returns a correct value.

Hope that helps!

Nigel