[TxMt] Re: Syntax highlighting in APT bundle

Trevor Harmon trevor at vocaro.com
Fri Jan 16 21:09:30 UTC 2009

On Jan 12, 2009, at 8:40 PM, Luke Daley wrote:

>> I'm trying out the Almost Plain Text (APT) bundle. It has snippets
>> and
>> commands, but for some reason it doesn't do syntax highlighting.
>
> It does for me (I wrote the bundle).

I did some more investigating and discovered that there's a certain
section in my APT file that causes syntax highlighting to fail. To
reproduce it, add the following to the top of your APT file:

	---
	Title
	---
	Date
	---

Each line should be prefixed with a single Tab character. This should
cause syntax highlighting to mess up.

If you remove the final "---" line or change the amount of whitespace
in front of each line, the syntax highlighting suddenly works.

Trevor