[TxMt] Ruby "documentation for word" doesn't allways work

David Bourguignon tal.bourguignon at laposte.net
Thu Jan 15 19:31:25 UTC 2009

Hello,

I have a problem with the "Documentation for word" command in the Ruby
bundle :

Some times, there is multiple entry with the same name (for example :
let's try find_command), then there is a pop-up menu listing the
different matches (wich is fine). But if I chose any item of the list,
I just get back to the same menu, again and again.

I looked the linked_ri.rb script, but did not find anything. Anyone
have an idea ?

Thanks,
David