[TxMt] Re: How to open in separate windows?

Simon Rousseau simonrousseau at free.fr
Thu Jan 15 09:46:28 UTC 2009

I did exactly what you say, but it doesn't work: when I load several
files from the Finder, they still open in a single window.

I think your solution was for a specific list of documents, but I'd
like to have several windows any time I load several files from the
finder.

Any idea?

Thanks for your help.