[TxMt] How to open in separate windows?

SimR69 simonrousseau at free.fr
Wed Jan 14 20:05:19 UTC 2009

Hello,

TextMate has a nice feature for people who want to use projects: when you
open several files, it opens them in a single window with a drawer.

But when I want to work with several files, not in a project but in separate
windows, what can I do? Do I need to open them one by one? It is the only
solution I found, and it's a bit irritating, so please help.

I didn't find the option in the Prefs window, so if I missed something, if
you can show me a hidden pref or a plugin for this, I'll appreciate. Thanks!