[TxMt] Re: TM won’t launch with ProjectPlus plugin

Édouard Gilbert edouard.gilbert at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 16:58:44 UTC 2009

Le 14 janv. 09 à 08:48, Allan Odgaard a écrit :
> On 12 Jan 2009, at 17:17, Édouard Gilbert wrote:
>
>> I recently have run into troubles with Ciarán’s ProjectPlus plugin.
>> It will simply prevent TM from launching. Console.app systematically
>> reports the following :
>
> The error you get is unrelated to ProjectPlus, it is because I
> (accidentally) only put a x86 build of the Dialog2 plug-in into latest
> edge build.

Is there someway to override this before the next bleeding edge?

> I don’t think this should cause it to not run at all though. Did you
> confirm that it runs fine w/o ProjectPlus?

Yes, but I haven’t done much except LaTeXing recently. I don't even
commit. Is there some command which requires Dialog2 that I can test?

Le 14 janv. 09 à 12:29, Rayene Ben Rayana a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I had a similar prolem when I installed ProjectPlus. TM stopped
> working. It was displaying an error message at the startup.

Here, TM just freeze on the « Would you like ProjectPlus to update
automatically ? » window. No error message or anything.

> The problem came from an incompatibility with some other plugin (I
> suspect svnmate but I'm not sure).
>
> It worked when I removed the other plugins.
> Try removing the other plugins one by one and see if it works.

I don’t have any other plug-in installed currently.

Thanks for your help,
Édouard