[TxMt] Re: TM won’t launch with ProjectPlus plugin

Rayene Ben Rayana rayene.benrayana at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 11:29:43 UTC 2009

Hi,

I had a similar prolem when I installed ProjectPlus. TM stopped working. It
was displaying an error message at the startup.
The problem came from an incompatibility with some other plugin (I suspect
svnmate but I'm not sure).

It worked when I removed the other plugins.
Try removing the other plugins one by one and see if it works.

Rayene,