[TxMt] Re: Mediawiki (wikipedia) snippets for references

Timothy Bates timothy.c.bates at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 16:37:31 UTC 2009

On 7 Jan 2009, at 7:43 AM, Michael Sheets wrote:
> <ref>$author ($year). $title. $journal, $vol $pages</ref>
> Just added these snippets, added a wrapper placeholder around the
> <ref> contents to allow changes. Organized the menu a bit while I was
> at it. ;)

That is amazing really. And it all just flows through :-)

 >Nothing really specifically about how to commit. Feel free to ask
questions though, or stop by IRC
 > and talk to me. (I'm Infininight on there)

I have tried to see how IRC works, but haven't a clue after
downloading a couple of clients.

May I ask  a couple of questions off line? I have not used SVN before.

If I have an example, I can probably figure it out. Would you mind
sending through a command line work flow for committing a change?

Just like the example for pulling the original in from the repository,
except to push up a change, with the required comment and change log

best as ever,
tim