[TxMt] Re: [SOLVED] Can't create new files

Marcus nospam at aletes.se
Sun Jan 4 10:33:08 UTC 2009

Hello again.

I just wanted everyone to know that I have figured out what went
wrong. You see, the Python templates are actually Ruby scripts while
the other are ordinary shell scripts. Since I had some kind of
meltdown between my ears, I had a ~/.profile that looked like this:

if [ -n "$PS1" ]; then
     export PS1="[\h \w]$ "
else
     exit
fi

D'oh! Anyway, I removed the else-exit part and TextMate works as it's
supposed to.

Thanks for all your help!

Marcus