[TxMt] Re: support

Michael Dewar mikedewar at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 18:16:04 UTC 2009

Hi,

It was a problem with the Python bundle, though the error I got was
not a Python error, and the bundle seems to work fine in general...
Here's the post

http://www.nabble.com/Python-Bundle-Problem---uncaught-signal--11-after...-td22118564.html

I should say that I'm not annoyed or anything by this - I just figured
that no-one on the list could figure it out and thought that there
might be another way to get some support. I'm going nuts with this
error as it's the feature I use the most in Textmate, so I'd really
like to figure it out! I think cmd-R is burned into some weird motor-
cortex memory somewhere so I compulsively hit it every time I want to
run my script.

Cheers,

Mike