[TxMt] support

Michael Dewar mikedewar at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 18:01:43 UTC 2009

Hi,

A problem that no-one's been able to help me with since the update
still sits un-resolved. Is there anywhere else I can go to try and get
support with this?

It's weird because I feel that I've paid cash for Textmate (which is
fine, I think Textmate is brilliant) and therefore I should expect
actual tech-support. However if it's a problem with a bundle then
maybe that's not Textmate's responsibility and hence I must resort to
the open-source model of posting questions in places, which is fine
until that model of support fails, as in this case.

I guess I'm hoping that there's another forum somewhere that I should
post to, or should I think about submitting a bug somewhere?

Cheers,

Mike Dewar