[TxMt] Re: Some newbie questions . . .

Thorsten Hamann thorsten.hamann at crt.de
Wed Feb 25 10:49:00 UTC 2009

Philip v.Winterfeldt schrieb:
> Control-Option-Command-K is the shortcut to the list of keyboard shortcuts.

Yes, and like many other shortcuts, it doesn't work on my German
keyboard. What comes up instead is Textmate's "Connect to Server" dialog.

You know, I'm used to the shortcuts containing pipes, slashes and so on
to not work on my "exotic" layout, but I'm completely at a loss
concerning why such a "regular" shortcut doesn't work.

I'm using version 1.5.8 (1498) under 10.5.6, and I haven't set any
keyboard shortcut settings in OSX itself. I've tried the shortcut both
with a RoR project open and with nothing whatsoever open, no success. I
can open the window through Bundles -> Textmate -> Show Keyboard
Shortcuts, but not via keyboard shortcut. If this isn't meta, I don't
know. :-)

If there's anyone else with a non-US keyboard who has ideas on how to
make Textmate's shortcuts usable, I'm all ears. ;)

Thorsten
--
CRT ** Hansemannstr. 71 ** D-41468 Neuss
Fon +49 2131 1511-119 ** Fax +49 2131 1511-150