[TxMt] Re: Some newbie questions . . .

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Tue Feb 24 22:39:28 UTC 2009

This may be a total ass backwards way of doing things, but it works
for me, and works well in all applications so have more than just
value in tm.

Most keyboard shortcuts have a menu item.  I just press command-
shift-? which will bring up Apple Help Search.  Type in a word and it
will highlight and expand the menu.  You get to see where it is, what
category it is in, and the keyboard shortcut.

For me, this is the best way to learn it, since I learn where it
lives, plus the keyboard command. It sometimes becomes like a
spotlight to keyboard commands for me.  Some I will decide to
memorize, others I do not use enough, but now I have this global
keyboard shortcut to it, that I can get it sans a mouse, and works in
more than one place.

--
Scott

* If you contact me off list replace talklists@ with scott@ *