[TxMt] Re: How to submit feature requests to bundle authors?

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Tue Feb 24 07:02:57 UTC 2009

On 23.02.2009, at 23:31, Michael J. I. Jackson wrote:

> What is the proper channel for submitting bugs and/or feature requests
> to bundle authors? Should I just contact the developer directly? If
> so, where can I find the developer's contact info?

There're some ways to contribute:

- contact the developer: the author(s) and contact info are normally
stored inside of the info.plist for each bundle; to get this info the
simplest is to install GetBundles, choose the bundle, and click the
Info button to get the contact name and email address

- join the IRC channel ##textmate on freenode.net  irc://irc.freenode.net/
#%23textmate; at this channel many authors are online thus it's very
easy to communicate with them, paste your suggestions online to
discuss etc.

- or use this mailing list simply

--Hans