[TxMt] IPhone code editor - probably a silly idea

pete otaqui pete at otaqui.com
Mon Feb 16 19:46:22 UTC 2009

I have in and got myself an iPhone.

Now I'm wondering if any of you others on the list - who I know share
my love of TM - have ever seen a code editor for these slices of
loveliness?

I should point out that I have already installed iSSH, so I can use vi
(after a fashion) but it would be a nice touch to be able to get
something with a fixed width font and syntax highlighting for putting
ideas down on the go. Of course, without copy and paste, it's a little
pointless!

Still, I thought I'd ask!

Best,

Pete