[TxMt] [Xcode Bundle] Bug when running a target

Jonas Huckestein jonas.huckestein at mytum.de
Sun Feb 15 23:24:33 UTC 2009

Hello everybody,

I just spent a few hours wrsetling with a strange bug, so I thought
I'd let you know.

In run_xcode_target.rb the command for executing shell programs is
built in line 295. The environment variables DYLD_FRAMEWORK_PATH and
DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH are set. Instead of setting them, the new
directories should be appended. In my case this caused some of the
libraries I was using to spawn random malloc errors, I guess that is,
because macports uses these paths. I don't know what happened exactly,
but changing the command to appending the new paths instead of setting
them solved my problem and sounds more reasonable anyway.

What do you think,

Cheers, Jonas