[TxMt] Re: GetBundles Problem

Sat Feb 14 19:15:37 UTC 2009

On 14 Feb 2009, at 02:31, Phil Molyneux wrote:

> Whenever I try to run GetBundles Get Bundles command I get the error
> message:
>
> /bin/bash: line 14: ~/Library/Logs/TextMateGetBundles.log: cannot
> overwrite existing file
> [...]
> Any suggestions ?

Presumably you ‘set -C’ in one of your bash startup files.

Hans: Unless you need stuff from these, you can give the command a #!/
bin/bash shebang to skip sourcing of user profiles, alternatively rm
the file first or use ‘>>’ to append to it (probably append is the
more correct thing, since this is a log file).