[TxMt] Re: Leopard Spaces issue

Wed Feb 11 10:04:10 UTC 2009

On 11 Feb 2009, at 10:46, Andrew Green wrote:

> [...] open the spaces overview screen and drag one of the TextMate
> windows to a different space.  Unfortunately, doing this causes all
> the open TextMate windows to move to that space.

All open TextMate windows _with a drawer_. It is a Spaces bug and I
encourage you to file a bug report using https://bugreport.apple.com/
(I think I filed one myself, but I have been looked out of the bug
reporter for over a week now “due to security reasons” so I can’t
check), anyway, the more the merrier.

One present workaround is installing one of the plug-ins that disable
the TextMate drawer (ProjectPlus or MissingDrawer).