[TxMt] Re: Back to blogging

Sun Dec 13 17:05:29 UTC 2009

On 03 Dec 2009, at  9:56, andrea crotti wrote:

> Ah good now it works, it was enough to change the language in the
> source code.
> By the way I never find the languages I need, maybe is better to
> colorize the source code by myself and then past it as it is?

There is no support for posting syntax highlighted code, so yes, you
will need to do this yourself, if you need it.

I haven’t found a good solution myself, but this looks pretty
interesting: http://code.google.com/p/syntaxhighlighter/ — it does the
syntax highlight in JavaScript, so you just post the “raw” source
code (rather than messy markup).