[TxMt] Re: scrolling in snow leopard

David Whetstone david at humblehacker.com
Fri Dec 11 15:30:45 UTC 2009

I've seen the same problem.  Page up and down doing some pretty random things, including, as you described, page up actually going down.  But I can't seem to reproduce it at will, and it currently isn't happening for me.  If I see it again, I'll post a message and maybe we could get to the bottom of it.  Just wanted to let you know you aren't the only one.

- David