[TxMt] Re: ActionScript / ActionScript 3 bundle

Simon Gregory simon at helvector.org
Wed Dec 9 22:16:47 UTC 2009

> The ActionScript bundle provides a nice theme.
> The ActionScript 3 bundle [1] has the autocomplete I want, but no color syntax.

This is strange because the AS3 autocompletion relies on specific scopes that should also be picked up (at least partially) by TM's syntax coloring.

> How can I tell the AS3 bundle to use the color syntax that the AS bundle provides?

There isn't a practical way for you to do this.

Could you please let me know what theme you are using (TextMate > Preferences > Fonts and Colors) and provide some example code for me to replicate your set up and debug the problem.

Cheers,
Simon