[TxMt] Re: TODO bundle question

Wed Dec 9 14:34:59 UTC 2009

On Dec 8, 2009, at 5:29 PM, Gerd Knops wrote:

> When I use the TODO bundle I want it to scan the entire project, but it defaults to scanning the file selected in the. project drawer.
>
> That leads to this annoying workflow:
>
> - Call up TODO list
> - Scratch head why it's empty
> - Remember
> - Curse
> - Finde selected file in project drawer and deselect
> - Call up TODO list
>
> How can I get the TODO bundle to always scan the entire project?

I can confirm this behavior. I hadn’t used TODO for a while and thought maybe it always worked this way and I had forgotten. That could still be the case, but I would love for it to scan an entire project by default if anyone knows a way.

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>

The magnitude of a problem does not affect its ownership.