[TxMt] Re: Latex bundle request

David Whetstone david at humblehacker.com
Tue Dec 8 22:55:18 UTC 2009

On Dec 8, 2009, at 1:57 PM, Alain Matthes wrote:

> No problem here but I use a french keyboard.
> The problem appears with ctrl * ?

Yes, the problem appears with ctrl-*, but also if I call it from the gear menu.  Are you saying that your folds stay folded after you invoke this command?  I wonder what the difference could be.

> You have a problem with some shortcuts because the shortcut
> to toggle foldings at all levels is alt cmd 0.

I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say here.  Are you saying that somehow ctrl-* is also invoking alt-cmd-0 ?