[TxMt] Re: New Academia.edu feature for TextMate

Jack matier jack.matier at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 18:18:08 UTC 2009

Richard,

It's not the service so much as it's the method of going about getting
new members. Try to imagine if every list service (and related) went
around to every other list service and spammed like you have.

Effectively, any substantial content would drown in the spam (I wont
argue semantics on that).

Speaking possibly purely for myself, my perception of your organization
is that it can't provide a good enough service. It seems desperate. Like
a peddler. There are plenty of other avenues to become recognized and
around here there's schooling on just that subject.

Good luck on your endeavor,
Jack