[TxMt] Re: textMate 2.0

Dru Kepple dru at summitprojects.com
Fri Dec 4 17:41:35 UTC 2009

________________________________
From: textmate-bounces+dru=summitprojects.com at lists.macromates.com [mailto:textmate-bounces+dru=summitprojects.com at lists.macromates.com] On Behalf Of brad tittle
Sent: Friday, December 04, 2009 7:44 AM
To: textmate at lists.macromates.com
Subject: [TxMt] Re: textMate 2.0

The reason I went back to a mac yet again was to get textMate. There is a version for PC out there if you do a search for PC Version of textMate that seems to support all the bundles.

I have heard not-so-nice things about "e" (if that's the "PC Version of TextMate" you speak of).  I know two people who've tried it, and neither found it terribly usable.  Bundle support was shaky at best, and just in general not the experience they wanted.  Both have switched to the Mac and are proper TextMate users now.