[TxMt] Re: bundle stuff

Wed Dec 2 21:36:56 UTC 2009

On 25 Nov 2009, at 21:53, Rob McBroom wrote:

> [...]
> Also (mostly for Allan), any chance we can add an LDIF icon and
> Info.plist entry for .ldif files?

I generally turn down these requests for “niche” file types because
there are hundreds of them and each icon is 60 KB in current size and
130 KB in the 512×512 version — but maybe I am being concervative when
it comes to file sizes, 100 icons is “only” 13 MB…

Let me see if I can’t setup something with docerator¹ to have this
generated, maybe I can skip the intermediate sizes for niche languages
to keep down the size.

¹ http://code.google.com/p/docerator/