[TxMt] Beep on losing focus

Jonas Zimmermann listen at jonaszimmermann.de
Wed Dec 2 10:29:53 UTC 2009

Hi,

I've set TextMate to automatically save files on losing focus. At the moment, I find myself editing files on an external device which I have to mount/unmount frequently to test changes. When the project is open and the device is unmounted, TextMate produces a warning beep when it loses focus to remind me that files could not be saved. However, when I close the project, TextMate will continue to beep every time I switch to another app. The only remedy to this annoying behaviour is to restart TextMate, which is of course a pain in the neck.
Is there some hidden setting so I can turn the warning off?

Jonas