[TxMt] LaTeX Watch No \begin{document} found

Balint Miklos balint at inf.ethz.ch
Wed Dec 2 08:42:38 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have difficulties with the Latex watch function. When I start the Latex
watch I get "Error: No \begin{document} found". Normal compilation works
just fine, I have used Latex watch with other latex documents on the same
installation.... Does anyone have a suggestion how I can fix this? The
problem occurs when I try to use the following template:
http://www.siggraph.org/publications/instructions/acmsiggraph.zip

Thank you very much in advance for any tip,
Balint