[TxMt] Re: Blogging Bundle WordPress Post Timeout

Hooman Javidnia hooman.javidnia at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 18:53:05 UTC 2009

Hello Kelle,

I just remembered what the problem was with my config. I had written several
blog posts in Textmate, but didn't publish them. They were  saved as drafts
in Wordpress. As soon as I deleted those draft posts in my Wordpress blog
and did "Fetch Post" it worked without any problems.

See if this is the case with your setup. I have wordpress 2.8.3 and Textmate
1.5.8 (1505), with ruby 1.8.6 (2008-08-11 patchlevel 287)
[universal-darwin9.0].

Hope this helps.

Hooman.