[TxMt] LaTeX Typeset & Preview doesn't work on Snow Leopard

Yan Zhou zhouyan1014 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 09:35:55 UTC 2009

Whenever I try to Typesetting the LateX file, which compiled properly
using command line or using TextMate on 10.5, I got the error message
"Could not open to check for packages
This is most likely a problem with
TM_LATEX_MASTER"

I am sure this is not a problem with the TM_LATEX_MASTER". First I am
trying to typeset a single file rather than a project. Second with
nothing changed, this file typeset perfectly on 10.5 with TextMate.

Does anyone have the same problem or can provide some clue for solution?