[TxMt] Re: Quick reality check on TM_CURRENT_WORD?

Charles Turner vze26m98 at optonline.net
Sun Aug 23 16:18:36 UTC 2009

On Aug 23, 2009, at 1:11 AM, Oliver Taylor wrote:

> Are you talking about something like what's in the "Text Editing"
> preferences? This augments what TextMate sees as a word globally.

Thanks Oliver! I was aware of this feature, but wouldn't want to muck
with it to accommodate J's idea of a word.

I was hoping there was something that would allow me to define
TextMate's idea of a "word" within the scope of J source files only...

As it stands, I'm pushing forward using the current line and caret
position.

Best, Charles