[TxMt] Subversion bundle: setting svn username

Jon Ippolito jippolito at maine.edu
Thu Aug 20 16:34:29 UTC 2009

I'm trying out Subversion, and the associated TextMate bundle, for the
first time. Choosing "Checkout..." from the bundle menu gives me a
dialog box with the prefix "svn+ssh://"  AFAIK my Subversion
implementation doesn't support that protocol, so I've replaced that
with "http://" and the appropriate url.

In response, TextMate gives me a status report with correct
authentication realm but that lists my Mac account name
("jonippolito") rather than my Subversion login on the remote server
("jon"). The report ends with these errors:

Username: svn: PROPFIND request failed on [my subdirectory]
svn: PROPFIND of [my subdirectory]: authorization failed [my remote
url].
The file [my local url] does not exist.

I don't see where I can change my username or password as recognized
by the Subversion bundle. Any advice appreciated!

jon
/RR (http://responserequested.com)