[TxMt] Re: Syntax coloring for variables in quoted strings in TextMate

Tom Boutell tom at punkave.com
Mon Aug 17 20:55:26 UTC 2009

Thanks, that works. I'm not sure how to add it to the Blackboard theme
which my coworkers prefer (it is a very nice theme). I tried clicking
the plus button to add a new item, calling it String Variable and
typing string variable in the Scope Selector field, and it shows up in
the list that way just like in Sunburst, but the color I set is not
applied, it's still just like the rest of the double-quoted text.