[TxMt] can't use latex

xxx xxxx
Sun Aug 16 18:26:51 UTC 2009

Hi,
I'm using TextMate on Leopart to use Latex. I've installed the full Latex
package for Mac.

When I try to typeset & view a document I get the error: "env: ruby: Not a
directory".

In the preferences, the Shell Variables are:

TM_LATEX_VIEWER -> TeXinscope
PATH -> /usr/texbin/kpsewhi (I've checked it exist on this path)

Do you know what could I do?

Thanks!

xxx
xxxx

Warning: This e-mail is privileged, confidential and contains private
information. Any reading, retention, distribution or copying of this
communication by any person other than its intended recipient is prohibited.