[TxMt] Re: TtH problems

Alex Ross tm-alex at rosiba.com
Thu Aug 13 05:59:23 UTC 2009

On Aug 12, 2009, at 7:45 PM, Michael Goldweber wrote:

> The proposed solution did not work as hoped for.
>
> TtH operates like other standard "TeX programs (e.g. pdfLaTeX).  It
> reads a foo.tex input file and produces a foo.html output.  The goal
> is to then preview the foo.html output file.  Hence I wish to view
> pdfLaTeX output using Skim while I wish to view TtH output using
> TexMate's standard HTML viewing facility.
>
> Can someone suggest the appropriate code to do this.

The two solutions I suggested are the appropriate ways to view a tex
document that has been filtered through tth.  You can either use the
Web Preview window with a custom filter, or you can make a command
that filters your document through tth and “Shows output as HTML”.
There do not exist any other alternatives.

If you mean that you want the foo.html file to actually be created,
then you need to specify that.  If you do want the foo.html file to be
created, then I'm sure you can figure out how to modify the second
example I suggested to do so.