[TxMt] Re: Help getting my bundle recognized by GetBundles

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Sun Aug 9 20:25:43 UTC 2009

On 08.08.2009, at 18:39, Fletcher T. Penney wrote:

> I have recently moved my work on adding MultiMarkdown support to
> github.   I forked the original Markdown bundle on github, and the
> rewrote my changes for improved MultiMarkdown support. My project
> can be found:
>
> <http://github.com/fletcher/markdown.tmbundle/tree/master>
>
> I thought by keeping the ".tmbundle" part of the name that it would
> be picked up automatically by GetBundles, but a month or more later,
> that is clearly not the case.
>
> What am I doing wrong?

First, what I saw, is that http://github.com/fletcher/markdown.tmbundle/tree/master
  is a fork of http://github.com/textmate/markdown.tmbundle/tree .
That's why you see Michael Sheet as author but I believe if you
install the second "Markdown" bundle by using GetBundles (hosted on
github) this will be actually yours.

I do not know anything about the naming issue here but if you create a
github repo named as MultMarkdown.tmbundle you should see it after 24
hours in GetBundles.

Cheers,

-- Hans