[TxMt] Re: Blogging Bundle WordPress Post Timeout

Hooman Javidnia hooman.javidnia at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 05:18:43 UTC 2009

Hello Michael,
I thought you have solved my problem. After your email I noticed that
WordPress on my blog was 2.8.2 and that was the problem. I just upgraded the
blog to 2.8.3, crossing my fingers so that the problem is solved, but
unfortunately, the same error message popped up.

Maybe there is something wrong with my TM installation. I have the cutting
edge and I update my bundles from the SVN repository.

Thanks for ruling out one possibility.

Regards,

Hooman