[TxMt] Re: Blogging Bundle WordPress Post Timeout

Hooman Javidnia hooman.javidnia at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 04:48:11 UTC 2009

Hello Daniel,
I have a similar problem with blogging bundle, although it is not exactly
the same and like you I think it has started to happen since I upgraded to
WordPress 2.8.2. The error message that I get as a tooltip can be seen here:

http://javidnia.org/images/TM_Blogging_Error.png

have no idea how ruby works, but what I found out from google search
is that WordPress API provides some information that is not consistent
with what the installed version of Ruby on Mac OS X Leopard expects to
see. The only thing that came to my mind was to upgrade Ruby on
Leopard, but I was very busy and I didn't get the chance to try it.

I hope that other people with intimate knowledge of
WordPress and Ruby can suggest a solution to this problem.

Regards,

Hooman