[TxMt] Re: Javadoc snippet question

Thomas Krajacic tkrajacic at inode.at
Fri Apr 24 17:21:52 UTC 2009

Ah I see the problem.(As usual just after posting :P )
The language grammar can't deal with method declarations like this:

private native void setInitValues(long modelPtr, double n1,
                                                        double n2,
                                                        double p2,
                                                        double p26,
                                                        double p3,
                                                        double wf,
                                                        double t44);

Where the parameters are indented (did it because of wrapping
requirements) the coloring is also wrong.
This is valid Java though....

Maybe someone is up to the task fixing this.
Thank you!

Thomas Krajacic