[TxMt] Re: Run code in TM

Mon Apr 13 14:06:44 UTC 2009

On 2009-Apr-13, at 1:36 AM, Scott Haneda wrote:

> On Apr 11, 2009, at 10:16 AM, Rob McBroom wrote:
>
>> You can use the standard keyboard shortcuts for back/forward.
>>
>> ⌘← and ⌘→
>

> Thanks!
> Curious, to what apps are those the standard back and forward?

Hmm. Now that I look at the menus, it seems that ⌘[ and ⌘] are more
"standard" for WebKit based browsers, but the arrow keys work in
Safari, OmniWeb, Firefox, and TextMate's web preview, so that's what
I've gotten used to.

> * How do people get a command and an arrow, shift, control etc symbol
> into an email?  I see everyone here doing it, are you moving from TM
> and copy and paste into email?

What? You didn't read every blog post in existence yet? ;)

<http://blog.macromates.com/2006/multi-stroke-key-bindings/>

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>

Because it screws up the order in which people normally read text.