[TxMt] Re: Best way to copy bundles around?

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Fri Apr 10 10:23:20 UTC 2009

DropBox seems to be being pretty good about it.  The structure of a
bundle leads to it in most cases being safe to work on the same bundle
on more than one machine.

Just reload bundles on the other machine when you get to it.

I have literally just not thought about it, so far, it has not
bothered me.  Remember, dropbox can easily restore any file anyway, so
you have an easy way back.