[TxMt] Re: [FeatReq] Scratchpad

Pedro Melo melo at simplicidade.org
Thu Sep 18 17:56:23 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Sep 18, 2008, at 4:17 PM, Hans-Jörg Bibiko wrote:
> On 18.09.2008, at 16:58, Kai Janson wrote:
>
>> Uhm, how do I update all the Bundles and Support packages?
>> I'd like to get it up2date.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> --Kai
>
> Look at http://manual.macromates.com/en/bundles
> chapter 5.7.4
>
> Make sure that LC_CTYPE is set to en_US.UTF-8
> and of course make a copy of /Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/
> SharedSupport/Support/lib
>

> or checkout my 'GetBundles' bundle from the Review trunk. Under
> 'Advanced Drawer' you will find a button which does it automatically.

Sorry but I'm confused. Are you suggesting that we svn update the
SharedSupport *inside* the Application Bundle? Shouldn't we update the
Support folder inside /Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/Support
as the docs show? (or even ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/
Support)

I might be reading the 5.7.4 section the wrong way, but I find it
strange that I should touch the App bundle at all.

Best regards,
--
Pedro Melo
XMPP ID: melo at simplicidade.org