[TxMt] Re: LaTeX Bundle : Alt+Esc

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Wed Sep 17 13:00:59 UTC 2008

Le 17 sept. 08 à 07:16, Alain Matthes a écrit :

> Le 17 sept. 08 à 04:25, Charilaos Skiadas a écrit :
>
>> Alain, can you provide a more precise example? Namely a sample file,
>> and exactly what happens when you press alt-esc?
>>
>> Let me try to understand more precisely. If you open an existing tex
>> file, no problems?
>

>> This only happens when you start a new document file, and then save
>> it?

Hi,

I know  when  the problem arrives

1) a new file

\documentclass{article}

\begin{document}
\end{document}

No problem

2) I save it try.tex on my Desktop : No problem

3) I insert \input{essai}

\documentclass{article}

\begin{document}
  \input{essai}
\end{document}

No problem

4) I save it and now alt-esc does not work anymore

Perhaps a problem with LatexCommandCompletions.rb ??

Greetings

Alain