[TxMt] Re: Latex-Bundle: Error by using "Insert label/citation based on current word"

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 21:08:41 UTC 2008

Not sure what I can suggest, but to begin with does this problem
persist after reboot? And what exactly has changed between your
system before the crash and your system after? I.e. what exactly do
you mean by "resurrection of the system"?

And yeah, let's start with the output to "echo $PATH". Do you have /
usr/texbin? If not, does the problem get solved if you create a
symbolic link from /usr/texbin to the path /usr/local/texlive/2007/
bin/i386-darwin  ?

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College