[TxMt] Re: AS3 Bundle Fight

Michael Sheets mummer at whitefalls.org
Tue Sep 9 09:16:27 UTC 2008

On Sep 2, 2008, at 7:19 PM, Gaby Vanhegan wrote:

>> So the sensible thing would be to trash my AS3 bundle and download a
>> fresh one.  I don't think any of the modifications I've made are
>> particularly important and if anything breaks I can probably fix it
>> again.
>>
>> Will report back with results.
>
> I have downloaded a fresh copy of the Flex 3 SDK, and got a pristine
> copy of the AS3 bundle from the repository.  So far it all works fine,
> crisis averted!

In the future always checkout to:

~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Pristine Copy/Bundles/

Textmate will never write here, it will keep a delta of the changes
you make in the other directory meaning you can always svn up cleanly.
The exception to this is if you want to commit changes to the bundle
or submit patches to the maintainer.