[TxMt] capturing all text in a scope

Piero D'Ancona pierodancona at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 23:25:25 UTC 2008

Hi
suppose the caret is somewhere inside a scope meta.myscope
delimited by two keywords beginmyscope and endmyscope.
I need to capture all the text in the region between
beginmyscope and endmyscope. I thought the Input
type "Selected Text or Scope" might do exactly this,
but I'm seeing something different: only the text from
the line where the caret is to endmyscope is captured.
Is this the intended behaviour, or I'm doing something
wrong? I think the scope is defined correctly since
ctr-shift-P shows that the entire region between
beginmyscope and endmyscope is correctly parsed
as meta.myscope. What's wrong?

Thanks
Piero