[TxMt] Re: How do I vary the C indentation?

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Sat Oct 25 20:44:39 UTC 2008

By the way, what is the process for requesting a new feature? I guess
my problem could be solved with 2 new regular expressions:

decreaseIndentAfterPattern - decrease the indent in the line after this match
increaseIndentHerePattern - increase the indent in the line that
matches this pattern

or some option that changes the behavior of the existing regular expressions.

-berk