[TxMt] modifying environmental variables for latex

Dan Lussier dtlussier at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 01:32:50 UTC 2008

Hi.

I'm new to using both latex and TextMate and am trying to modify the
environmental variables that the pdftex engine sees when it is
typesetting my document.

So far I have tried modifying my ~/.profile and /etc/profile to
include modified $TEXINPUT, $BSTINPUT environmental variables without
any luck.

I have also tried adding these variables to the environmental
variables area of the general TextMate Preferences but no luck there
either.

I have also tried to find out if I could possibly give the tex engine
the information via a command similar to the way the master files are
designated (i.e. %! variable = ....) but no luck there either.

Many thanks.

Dan